Blogger Widgets

Feature & Follow #3




We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

Well recently I particpated in a Book Swap from Chaotic Goddess Swaps, where I had to send out three books to one blogger.  This was a fun experience and you can see what I received from the swap HERE.  But you can also hop over to where I sent my books and see what I sent to Katie at Life with the D's.

I had fun particpating in this book swap, and I do plan to try and particpate again later on.  If you like to do swaps, I believe this is a fun way of doing one.

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

9 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome! :)
    new follower :)
    here's our FF

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book swaps are fun and I always worry if my partner will like what I sent or not. It looks like you got some nice books!

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    (new follower via GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never participated in a book swap but it sounds interesting. I'll give it a shot! New Follower.

    Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swapping books with other people really sounds awesome! :D

    New GFC Follower. :)

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. swapping books is always a lot of fun! Happy Friday!


    Follow That Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check out the book swapping! Very cool! :)

    New follower here! http://reviewingromance.blogspot.com

    -Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that is so nice of you! I NEED to get rid of some books, so participating in a book swap sounds like a fun idea :)

    New GFC follower!

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! I am also unfamiliar with book swaps, but I am VERY familiar with looking for new ways to save money. :)

    New GFC follower

    Here's My FF

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's awesome! I've never taken part in a book swap, but it sounds interesting. I'll have to look into it!

    New follower! Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete